Terms and Conditions of business for MWH Wedding Cars
1. MWH Wedding Cars are unable to confirm a booking until a booking form and deposit is received. A non-refundable deposit of £50 per car is required at the time of booking. Any cancellation is required in writing.
2. Written confirmation will be sent to you as receipt of deposit and booking. Any outstanding balance must be paid 30 days before the date of the wedding or civil ceremony. Non-payment 7 days before the ceremony will be a breach of our terms and conditions and may result in our non-attendance.
3. If the Hirer changes the date of the confirmed booking and the new date is unavailable the booking fee is forfeited and the full balance of the original booking will be due if within 3 months of the original ceremony date.
4. MWH Wedding Cars reserve the right to substitute cars in the event of an unforeseen mechanical failure or any circumstance beyond our control. A refund of the difference will be made if the substitute car is of a lesser charge but no extra cost will be charged to the Hirer if a substitute car is of a higher cost.
5. In the very rare event a mechanical breakdown takes place on route to the ceremony or reception every effort will be made by MWH Wedding Cars to secure alternative transport. In the extremely unlikely event a mechanical breakdown leads to a missed ceremony a full refund will be offered.
6. Our chauffeur/s will arrive half hour earlier than the specified arrival time. We kindly ask that the Hirer ensures all passengers will be ready to depart at the specified departure time. Please note that the cars will only carry the maximum number of passengers they are insured to carry.
7. MWH Wedding Cars will not be held responsible if the wedding or civil ceremony is missed due to the time keeping of the wedding or civil ceremony party or guests.
8. No responsibility can be taken by MWH Wedding Cars for unforeseen road closures, restrictions relating to vehicle access at any location, unforeseen physical delays on route, or any adverse weather conditions.
9. While every effort will be made to make your day run smoothly, British weather is unpredictable. In the event of severe adverse weather, it will be decided by us if it is safe to operate our cars in the conditions at the time. If we feel it would be hazardous to operate in the conditions the hirer will be notified immediately and a full refund issued without no further liability.
10. The Hirer is responsible for any accidental or intentional damage caused to the car(s) by themselves and/or their wedding guests and will be liable for all total repair costs to the car/s to return it/them to the condition it left the base in. Damage or theft to either the exterior or interior are both the responsibility of the hirer. Total repair cost will include cost of repair, loss of bookings and any other incurred costs to us. A minimum charge of £100 will be required to cover valet costs for damage caused by drink, food or illness.
11. It is the hirers responsibility to ensure all belongings are removed from the cars and to ensure that members of their party’s clothing are kept clear of any part of the vehicle that could dirty or damage their clothing. MWH wedding cars cannot accept responsibility for personal belongings lost, or any clothing that may become damaged by our car(s) or any staff member.
12. MWH Wedding Cars may take photographs for their own promotional use, they may appear on our social media site and website. By signing these conditions, the Hirer has given MWH Wedding Cars permission to take and use the photographs, we will own and retain the copyright of any image taken but will happily share with anyone seeking a copy.
13. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions at any time.
14. By signing and returning the booking form you have agreed and accepted all the above terms and conditions.
Thank you for booking with MWH Wedding Cars for your special day